WELCOME TO TIMOTHY CHRISTIAN SCHOOLS
Thank you for your interest in Timothy Christian Schools. Founded in 1911, we have been tirelessly partnering with families for over one hundred years. Very few schools can boast our combination of a proud tradition and contemporary relevance. We are a college-preparatory school with a unique approach to career readiness. Most importantly, we are Christ-centered in everything we do. We are not only in the business of education—we are called to leadership development, as we prepare our students for a lifetime of achievement and adventure for Jesus Christ.
There are countless parents, extended family members, alumni, current students, and a host of others who would testify that goals are being reached and dreams are being realized through the work of Timothy Christian Schools. By the grace of God, these claims will persist as we carry on in the nurturing and development of leaders and difference-makers for our world.
Please contact Dan Quist at firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like further information. We would welcome the opportunity to share with you and your child the vision of Timothy Christian Schools.
“Why Join Timothy?” video filmed and edited by Olivia Helmus, class of 2017.
Getting Started is as Easy as 1, 2, 3!
REQUEST MORE INFORMATION
Have questions? You can submit any questions through Timothy’s School Admin Portal. We will respond promptly to your request.
SCHEDULE A TOUR
We are happy to arrange a personal visit with a tour catered to your interests and needs. Scheduling a tour is easy, and we can accommodate most days and times. A tour can be scheduled on Timothy’s online administrative portal, School Admin. Or, if you prefer, contact Dan Quist, Director of Admissions and Student Recruitment directly to schedule a tour or answer any questions regarding admissions. You can reach Dan by email email@example.com or phone 630-782-4043.
APPLY TO TIMOTHY ONLINE
Timothy’s online application process is easy. Simply create an account and login. From there you will be guided through all the steps and paperwork to complete and submit your application. Questions about the process? Email Mr. Dan Quist.
WHY TIMOTHY CHRISTIAN SCHOOLS?
We have a high standard for excellence. Our teachers are highly qualified, but it is the way our staff focuses on your child that makes a Timothy education so compelling and essential. Timothy educates the mind, enriches the soul, and provides physical training to the body. It doesn’t get any better than that. Here are the top 10 reasons to consider a Timothy Christian education:
1. Christian Worldview: We train, equip, and inspire our students to make a difference in the world for Jesus Christ. This has been the mission of Timothy Christian Schools for over 100 years, and we are fiercely committed to it.
2. Our Campus: We have three distinct schools – an elementary school, middle school, and high school – on one campus. We just completed a 16 MM middle school that includes a state-of-the-art field house.
3. Academic Excellence: We offer 10 AP classes, multiple advanced classes, and dual credit and honors classes. Our curriculum is entirely Christ-centered. We have academic support and gifted programs as well.
4. Competitive Sports: Beginning in 6th grade, students can participate in organized sports. The TCS athletic program is dedicated to developing Christ-like character and leadership through sports.
5. Extra-curricular Activities: From drama, to the arts, to scholastic bowl, to choir, band, and orchestra, there’s a place for every student. We are proud of our State Champion Scholastic Bowl Team and Mock Trial Team. We have students competing and representing Timothy Christian Schools on a national level.
6. The Arts: At a time when many public schools are cutting art programs, ours is expanding. We believe that visual art, like creation, is a gift from God. The search for beauty should be a driving force in every Christian.
7. Our Community: We are a tight-knit community that draws from over 55 surrounding cities. Our students represent over 250 area churches.
8. Busing: We are closer than you think! Our buses travel within a 20 mile radius. We even offer express busing.
9. Our Staff: Timothy teachers, counselors, and staff love God and their students. They consider it a great privilege to walk alongside families and their church as students learn and grow in Christ Jesus.
10. Partnership: We are your partner in education. An education from Timothy Christian Schools provides integrity, as well as a sense of community that reinforces family and Biblical values. Our partnership with families and churches helps us develop academically prepared disciples who are world transformers.
2017–2018 TUITION & RATES
Preschool (2 half days per week) – $1,890
Preschool (3 half days per week) – $2,570
Kindergarten (morning or afternoon) – $4,400
Kindergarten (full day) – $8,455
Elementary (grades 1-6) – $8,455
Middle School (grades 7-8) – $10,285
High School (grades 9-12) – $10,625
CAPITAL MAINTENANCE FEE
This annual per-family fee allow for proper stewardship of our building and grounds. The K-12 Capital Maintenance Fee is $500 and covers all children enrolled at Timothy Christian Schools in your family. $100 of this fee is due as part of re-enrollment. The remaining $400 is applied to your FACTS account and included in monthly payments. The Preschool Capital Maintenance Fee is $50, paid in full at the start of the school year. It is only applied to families with only preschool children.
BUSING & OTHER FEES
We can get you here! We partner with you to simplify the daily family logistics of getting to and from school. We make busing available to a wide geographic area, from Wheaton to Chicago, from Woodridge to Franklin Park. Timothy customizes its bus routes every year to best meet the needs of our community, and in most cases can transport your child to and from school. Every busing situation is unique so please contact us for more information about your specific circumstances.
Students who take advantage of our bus services will be charged $350 per student, with a max cap of $700 (two or more students). This fee can be paid in full at the start of the school year. It can also be applied to your FACTS monthly payment.
Other classroom fees not covered in tuition (depending on grade level) for field trips, classroom materials, etc. can range from $30–$110.
Timothy Christian Schools uses FACTS Grant & Aid Assessment to conduct its tuition assistance analysis. Grants are not guaranteed if you apply, however, we do our best to assist you if needed. Tuition assistance grants will be distributed to eligible families upon completion of the admissions and enrollment process. To apply for tuition assistance click here – www.online.factsmgt.com/aid.
PRESCHOOL & KINDERGARTEN
If your child will be 3 (for preschool), or 5 (for kindergarten) by September 1, he/she is eligible to apply for one of those programs here at Timothy Christian. Our application deadline for preschool and kindergarten is the first Friday in February every year. If we receive more applicants than we have spots available, we conduct a random draw to fill those spots.
Throughout the school year, Timothy allows open enrollment in preschool. For example, if your child turns three by November 4, they would be eligible to enroll at that time. Open enrollment is only available if space allows. Open enrollment is not available for kindergarten, however, if space is available, students can start at the beginning of the third quarter in January.
Preschool Three Day Options
Monday, Wednesday & Friday 8:45 AM–11:15 AM
Monday, Wednesday & Friday Noon–2:30 PM
Preschool Two Day Options
Tuesday & Thursday 8:45 AM–11:15 AM
Tuesday & Thursday Noon–2:30 PM
Kindergarten AM class is 8:15–11:15 AM
Kindergarten PM class is 12:10–3:01 PM
Kindergarten full-day is 8:15–3:01 PM
INTERNATIONAL STUDENT PROGRAM
Psalm 22:27 tells us that “all the ends of the earth will remember and turn to the Lord, and all the families of the nations will bow down before him.”
Timothy is authorized under Federal law to enroll nonimmigrant alien students, and celebrates this reminder of God’s sovereignty over all the nations of the world. We welcome international students and have established our World View international student program to increase cultural diversity on our campus. All students are challenged to grow as academically prepared Christian disciples, but there are also many opportunities in and out of the classroom to share perspectives and traditions that reflect the nationalities and heritages of students. Together we extend and deepen our global awareness and appreciation for all of God’s creation.
ADMISSION POLICY OF NON-DISCRIMINATION
Timothy Christian Schools admits students of any race, national and ethnic origin to all the rights and privileges, programs and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school, and is non-discriminatory in its policies and practices.
STAY UP-TO-DATE ON STORIES, NEWS & ANNOUNCEMENTS FROM TIMOTHY!
Sign-up to receive stories, news and announcements in your inbox. #ourtimothystory