Elementary School Positions
Timothy Christian School (Pre K – 8) in Elmhurst, Illinois, is seeking applications for the following positions for the 2018-2019 school year:
- 1st Grade Teacher (experience preferred)
- 2nd Grade Teacher (experience preferred)
Interested applicants should complete an application and email it along with transcripts, and three letters of recommendation to Principal Tim Hoeksema at email@example.com. Application deadline isFebruary 23.
High School Positions
Timothy Christian High School in Elmhurst, Illinois, is seeking applicants for the following positions for the 2nd semester of the 2017-2018 school year:
Part-Time Math Teacher
- One-on-one aide to provide math instruction
- Math lab instructor – must be knowledgeable in Algebra, Geometry and Algebra 2 topics
- Beginning, January 16, 2018 through May 22, 2018
Full-Time Science Teacher
- Teaching Biology, Honors Biology, and Earth Science
- Beginning, April 23, 2018 through May 22, 2018
- Type 09 certification required
Interested applicants should contact Principal Brad Mitchell at firstname.lastname@example.org
Junior Systems Administrator
Timothy Christian is looking for a full time Junior Systems Administrator. Please contact email@example.com to apply.
Timothy is looking for a Jr. Systems Administrator to maintain, upgrade, and manage the software and hardware across the network. We expect you to diagnose and resolve problems quickly, while communicating the issues with the end user. Ideally, we are looking for someone eager to learn and experienced in troubleshooting.
- Create and manage user accounts in necessary systems (Active Directory, GAPs, Microsoft, Apple)
- Setup and manage network servers (Microsoft Active Directory)
- Setup and maintain end user workstations
- Troubleshoot hardware, network, and software issues
- Help develop technical documentation for all current systems and IT policies
- Experience with Windows based servers
o Experience with SCCM, Active Directory management, Group Policies, software deployment
- BSc/Ba or associates degree in Information Technology or related discipline or similar professional certification (MCSA)
- Experience with networks (LAN, WAN) and patch deployment
- Familiarity with operating systems (Windows, OS X, and iOS)
- Knowledge of data backup and recovery procedures
- Resourcefulness and problem-solving aptitude
Timothy Christian Schools is looking for a Head Boy’s JV Baseball Coach and a Middle School Girls Soccer Coach. Interested parties can contact Jack LeGrand firstname.lastname@example.org for information.
School Bus Drivers
No experience is necessary — we train you! Please contact Donna Eakley email@example.com for more information.