Current Job Openings
TCS has an opening for a part-time (15 hours a week) Speech and Language Pathologist in the elementary and middle school for the 2015-16 school year. Candidates should have experience and demonstrated ability to:
• provide direct service to students to address articulation and language needs
• screen and evaluate students to identify needs
• consult with teachers and parents to support student speech and language development
• collaborate with the social worker to facilitate social language groups
• participate in individual student problem-solving as a member of the Student Service Team
• complete necessary Individual Service Plan and evaluation paperwork collaboratively with our local public school
Qualifications: Master’s level degree in Speech-Language Pathology with experience working with elementary and middle school age children. Illinois Professional Educator License (PEL) with a Speech-Language Endorsement preferred.
TC has an opening for a part-time (20 hours per week) Academic Aide in our elementary building for the 2015-16 school year. Classroom teaching experience or paraprofessional licensure preferred.
Please email your resume’ and cover letter to Kris Wise at email@example.com . Resumes’ will be taken until June 15.
Recess Help needed. Come join our merry band of Recess Parents! We are looking for a few good men or women to assist with supervising our Elementary students during recess time for the 2015-16 school year.
We are looking for someone every day from 11:30 am -1:05 pm. Enjoy the great outdoors and make a few extra dollars!
If you are interested, please contact Yvonne Cruz at firstname.lastname@example.org for a possible interview and/or more information.
Tim Hoeksema | P-8 Principal | email@example.com
All jobs for the 2015-16 year are currently filled
Brad Mitchell | HS Principal | firstname.lastname@example.org
The Timothy Cafeteria is looking for a dishwasher/cashier. Someone that is motivated and can work hard and have fun with other TCS moms. Working 8-1:30. You would have all days and holidays off when your kids are off. Contact Kathi Espinoza at email@example.com if interested or for more information..
Timothy Christian schools is looking to hire Bus Drivers.
- No experience is necessary and training will be provided.
Billie Jo Fennema | firstname.lastname@example.org