Help Wanted: New To You Upscale Resale Store currently has an opening for a part-time manager who is a motivated individual, a self-starter and able to manage the day-to-day activities of the store. A schedule of 12 to 20 hours per week is expected spread over 2 to 3 days between Monday through Friday.
Job responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Directing a staff of all volunteers
- Overseeing the process of accepting, pricing and displaying donations for resale
- Ordering store supplies
- Ability to reconcile cash drawer at the close of business
- Attending monthly managers’ meetings
- Substituting for other managers during vacations or other time-off
It is preferred that applicants have some experience in a retail environment, good computer skills with basic knowledge of Microsoft Office products, especially Word and Excel, and the ability to work well with team managers. Also desired is knowledge of listing items on eBay and Craigslist. We offer a competitive hourly rate.
New To You Upscale Resale Store is located in Broadview, Illinois. The primary mission of the store is to provide Christian education tuition assistance to three Christian schools – Chicago Westside Christian, Daystar Christian and Timothy Christian.
If interested, please submit a resume to email@example.com on or before August 25, 2017.
Applicants should apply because:
- You are interested in working with a team of part-time managers
- You have a desire to make a difference in providing tuition assistance to the schools we support and also make a difference in the Broadview community by exemplifying a Christ-like behavior
- You want to have fun!
For more information about the store, please visit their website by clicking here.