BUS ROUTES & AFTER SCHOOL CARE
Timothy Christian Schools operates three bus routes for your convenience.
Wheaton/Glen Ellyn Express Bus Route
If you live in the Wheaton or Glen Ellyn area, we also operate a Express Bus Route with a 7:25 pick-up at the Bethel Presbyterian Church. The bus drives down Roosevelt Ave straight to the Glen Ellyn stop (Faith Evangelical Lutheran Church) at 7:35 am and then straight to Timothy. The route is reversed in the afternoon route, with an approximate 3:40 pm drop-off back at Bethel.
Bolingbrook/Naperville/Lisle Express Bus Route
If you live in the Bolingbrook, Naperville, or Lisle areas, we operate an Express Bus Route with one stop in each town. The bus then comes directly to school. The afternoon/drop-off route is identical (reversed).
Chicago/Oak Park Express Bus Route
If you live Chicago or Oak Park, we operate an Express Bus Route with one stop in Chicago (Illinois Medical District), and several in Oak Park. The bus then comes directly to school. The afternoon/drop-off route is identical (reversed).
Please know Sue will not be available between the hours of 6:30 am – 8:30 am and after 2:00 pm. If you need immediate assistance after 2:00 pm or between the hours of 6:30 am to 8:30 am, please call the transportation cell at 630-632-4017.
After School Care
Timothy Christian Schools offers after school care for TCS students in Kindergarten through 6th grade. The program hours are 3:15 to 6:00 pm on all days that school is in session with extended care on half days. There is also a Summer Care Program during the months of June, July and August. Consistent with the mission of the school, the After School Program at Timothy Christian seeks to:
- Develop physical, creative, emotional, educational, spiritual, and social needs through varied activities
- Provide a safe, secure, and quality environment
- Provide a well organized indoor space with a variety of interest areas and an opportunity for regular outdoor education
- Provide a staff of Christian caregivers who guide students and work well with each other and parents
- Provide activities that reflect the broad range of students’ developmental stages and interests