Promo Video Contest Rules/Guidelines
Thank you for your interest in creating a promo video for Timothy Christian Schools! Please follow these guidelines and rules.
- Videos must be 2 minutes or less in length.
- Each monthly winner will receive gift cards for their group, and also have the video featured on Timothy’s website and social media accounts.
- All monthly winners will be entered into the grand prize contest at the end of the school year.
- You may work in groups of 3 or less.
- Videos must be submitted by the end of each month.
- Each group must provide and use their own equipment.
- Must be completed outside of class/school hours, unless permission is granted.
- Video content should be appropriate and within Timothy’s guidelines and standards.
- All videos, once submitted, become the property of Timothy Christian Schools and as such, the school reserves the right to use the video for promotional purpose.
- Winners will be chosen monthly by Timothy’s Marketing Committee members.
- Please include #mytimothystory in your video.
- If you need any logos, statistics, or any other information, ask Mr. Quist
- Videos can be submitted to Mr. Quist at firstname.lastname@example.org, with the subject “Timothy Christian Promo Video.”
- Please include all group member’s names and grade levels in the text of the email.
- If you have any other questions, please email Mr. Quist.