Health, Wellness, & Covid-19
Timothy Christian Schools 2021-22 health and wellness plan.
Remember, if your student is sick, please keep them home!
This is the key to success. Students must stay home from school when not feeling well or experiencing symptoms, regardless of vaccination status. Report this absence to the office or email@example.com and the health team will provide further guidance.
Remember, your student must stay home if anyone in the household is awaiting Covid test results or has tested positive for Covid (unless your student is fully vaccinated and is without symptoms).
- Will Timothy require students to wear masks indoors?
- Will Timothy keep students socially distanced?
- What is the definition of a classroom close contact?
- Will Timothy offer a fully remote option for the 2021-2022 school year?
- Will families be required to continue to daily self check their child(ren) for symptoms?
- Will the Covid email inbox be open again next year?
- What about sports for the 2021-2022 school year?
- Will Timothy require or track Covid vaccination status?
- What if my child is sick? How soon can he/she return to school?
- What if someone in my household, other than my child, has an exposure to someone who has tested positive for Covid?
- What if my child tests positive?
- Will Timothy still separate students with plexi-glass?
- Will Timothy require social distancing in the 2021-2022 school year?
- What should I expect on the bus ride?
- What should I expect regarding lunch?
- What about cleaning and hygiene protocols?
- Will the HEPA air filtration systems still operate in the classrooms?
- Additional Questions & Miscellaneous Items