Mrs. Denise Parker
After School Care Coordinator
AFTER SCHOOL CARE PROGRAM
Consistent with the mission of Timothy, the After School Program seeks to:
- develop physical, creative, emotional, educational, spiritual, and social needs through varied activities
- provide a safe, secure, and quality environment
- provide a well organized indoor space with a variety of interest areas and an opportunity for regular outdoor education
- provide a staff of Christian caregivers who guide students and work well with each other and parents
- provide activities that reflect the broad range of students’ developmental stages and interests
Hours of Operation
After school care is available from 3:00- 6:00 PM every day that school is in session. On half-days, care will be provided from 12:00-6:00 PM but students should bring a lunch from home. If school is not in session for any reason (including severe weather or other emergencies), after school care will not be available.
- 3:15 – 4:15 PM Homework/ Reading in the library
- 4:15 – 4:45 PM Snack
- 4:45 – 6:00 PM Group games, movies, free play.
(10 payments) 1 afternoon per week $ 75 month 2 afternoons per week $125 month 3 afternoons per week $175 month 4 afternoons per week $225 month 5 afternoons per week $250 month *$50 registration fee
Occasional care is available with 24-hour advance notice. The occasional care fee is $15 for registration and $8 an hour.
The after school program is available to TCS students enrolled in Kindergarten through 6th grade. Attendance Policy: Any day your child will not attend a scheduled session, please email email@example.com.
Illness and Medicine Policy
If your child becomes ill, he/she will be accompanied away from the group until picked up by a designated adult. Emergency situations and administration of medicine will follow TCS guidelines.
Homework will be attended to according to the parents’ preference.
Open Door Policy
Parents are invited to visit the program at any time.
A yearly fee has been calculated for the after school program. This amount is divided into 10 monthly payments (August through May). Payments are due the first of each month in advance. There are no discounts or refunds for short months, sickness, vacations, or days off. Checks should be made payable to “Timothy Christian School”. If the payment is not received by the 1st of the month, a child may NOT attend until the payment is made in full. Any account that has a check returned as NSF will have a $25 penalty charged to the account. Any family that has more than one child enrolled in the after school program will receive a 10% discount.
Late Pick-Up Policy
$2/minute charge starting at 6:00pm
$5/minute charge starting at 6:10pm
Please contact Mrs. Denise Parker, After School Program Director at firstname.lastname@example.org or 630-833-4717 ext 600.