Trojan For Life!
Planning a reunion? We're here to help!
Consider hosting your reunion on Timothy's campus! We can arrange for an indoor space or a tent for your class and help cater food.
On behalf of Timothy Christian Schools, thank you for your interest in planning a reunion! Your efforts are valuable in keeping alumni connected and promoting the mission of Timothy Christian Schools.
We are available to provide resources for your reunion. Timothy can provide the following (upon request):
- Class list with most recent contact information (email, address, phone)
- Name Tags
- Suggested venues along with reviews and contact information
- A Timothy representative to give your class a 5 minute update on how Timothy has changed since you graduated.
- Take a group photo and collect updated contact information for our records.
- A tour of our campus.
For help with any of the above, please email Michael VanDerAa, Director of Marketing email@example.com
To make your reunion a success, we suggest the following:
- Reach out to your class in ways which best communicate: email, phone, Facebook, etc. We know that each class is unique, and we don’t expect you to try every means of communication. However, we do hope that you will find a means of communication that you are comfortable using and that you will utilize that to create a dialogue with your reunion year. Creating a Facebook group is a popular method. If you choose to make a Facebook group or page, please add Amy Bode, Director of Communications firstname.lastname@example.org as a page admin. She can help spread the word and post historical photos of your class.
- We would like to get updated contact information from all participants. You can help us facilitate a class reunion photo! We can promote your reunion when it's over and share the photo on Timothy's alumni Instagram. Please follow along
We hope that this will be an enjoyable experience as you reconnect with your friends. Your assistance and support is invaluable. Thank you so much for your willingness to help!
LOCAL VENUE OPTIONS
Bar Louie | 17W350 22nd St, OakBrook Terrace, IL 60181 | 630-478-8040
Brio | 330 Yorktown Shopping Center, Lombard, IL 60148 | 630-424-1515
Brooks Kitchen and Tap | 1919 S Meyers Rd, Oakbrook Terrace, IL 60181| 630-613-9588
Cottage Hill | 122 S York St, Elmhurst IL 60126 | 630-279-3130
Dave and Busters | 1155 N Swift Rd, Addison, IL 60101| 630-543-5151
DOC Wine Bar / Wine Cellar Room, located across the courtyard from the main restaurant | 326 Yorktown Shopping Center, Lombard, IL 60148| 773-480-3708
Drury Lane Theater and Conference Center | 100 Drury Lane, OakBrook Terrace, IL 60181 | 630-530-8300
Giordanos | 17W280 W, 22nd St, Oakbrook Terrace, IL 60181| 630-530-7799
Gullivers Pizza | 17W517 Roosevelt Rd, Villa Park, IL 60181| 630-691-1888
Harry Carey's |70 Yorktown Shopping Center, Lombard, IL 60148 | 630-953-3400
La Barra | 3011 Butterfield Rd, Oak Brook, IL 60523| 630-861-6177
More Brewary | 126 S Villa Ave, Villa Park, IL 60181| 630-501-1519
Pinstripes | 7 Oakbrook Center, Oak Brook, IL 60523| 630-575-8700
CATERING OPTIONS (IMPORTANT NOTE: Due to COVID-19, Timothy is unable to host reunions on campus as it has previously. We will update this section as soon as we can resume hosting events.)
Buona Beef | 498 Roosevelt Rd, Lombard, IL 60148| 630-792-1133
DiLeo’s Pizzeria | 193 East Butterfield, Elmhurst, IL 60126 | 630-782-5700
Frankie's Deli | 4 Yorktown Shopping Center, Lombard, IL 60148 | 630-627-7977
Portillos | 155 S, IL-83, Elmhurst, IL 60126 | 630-530-8451
*Please note that table cloths will be provided; alcohol not permitted.
Embassy Suites Lombard | 707 East Butterfield Road, Lombard, IL 60148 | 630-969-7500
Hilton Gardens by Drury Lane |1000 Drury Lane, Oakbrook Terrace, IL 60181 | 630-941-1177 *Attached to Drury Lane
Holiday Inn |17W350 W 22nd St, Oakbrook Terrace, IL 60181 | 630-833-3600 *Connected to Bar Louie
Marriot in Oak Brook Terrace | 1401 W 22nd St, Oakbrook Terrace, IL 60181|844-521-6758
Westin Lombard Yortktown Center | 70 Yorktown Center, Lombard, IL 60148 | *Harry Carey’s is located in this hotel.
SCHEDULE CAMPUS TOURS (IMPORTANT: all campus tours are temporarily suspended due to COVID-19. We will update this section as soon as we can resume tours.)
Over the last decade we've invested over $50MM in campus improvements. Invite your classmates to tour the Ward Athletic Center, our new high school renovation, our elementary school renovations, and even our new preschool playground.
Frequently Asked Questions
Who plans a class reunion?
Typically the class officers plan the reunion, but oftentimes it's a group of volunteers from the class.
When do you have a reunion?
Usually your first reunion will be 10 years after you graduate. From there, classes choose to celebrate in 10 year increments. but any reunion is welcome and encouraged. It’s really up to you and your classmates’ preferences.
How do I know if I have an upcoming reunion?
Check this page for upcoming reunions and dates.
How far in advance should we start planning our reunion?
We suggest at least 6 months to a year. This allows time for your class to form a reunion committee, save the date, find any “lost” alumni, reach out to classmates, book a location, arrange any entertainment/food/activities, and allow time for classmates to make travel arrangements.
How do I advertise my reunion?
We can help! Please email Michael VanDerAa, Director of Marketing email@example.com