Girls Track: TC took second at the Walther Invite (out of 7 teams).
Timothy Christian High School Athletics Registration
All high school athletes need to register with IL8to18 and complete the parent / guardian information and legal forms. Athletes will also need a current physical on file which can be downloaded and printed here.
To register at IL8to18, please follow these steps...
- Visit il.8to18.com/TimothyChristian/
- You must register for each sport played at Timothy Christian high school.
- Create an account and select "Begin Registration”
- “Select Activity” and choose the sport your child will be trying for / participating in.
- “Select Participant” (All information on this page is for the student, i.e. cell phone, email, etc.)
- “Roster Details”
- “Primary Parent / Guardian Information"
- “Physical Form” Athletes must have a current physical in order to tryout and practice. Completed physical forms should be turned-in to the high school office (grade 9) or athletic office (grades 10 – 12.)
- “Legal Forms” — agree and consent to all information provided (code of conduct, concussion procedures, IHSA PES testing, etc.). You may click on the form to read or print. Please note that when there is a parent / guardian and student check-box, they must both be checked to move forward.
- “Summary” click “Finish” to complete your registration. You will receive an email confirmation from firstname.lastname@example.org. Please check your email (and your spam.) You may wish to add this email address to your contacts to ensure delivery. You will receive important communications from the athletic department and IL8to18.
Please contact Jack LeGrand, Athletic Director email@example.com or 630-833-4717 ext. 307 if you have questions.
Please do not print and turn in forms that have been completed online.