join the team!
The cafeteria is looking for happy, kind, and helpful people. You'll get days off when school is not in session, half days and all holidays.
Dishwasher: 4-5 hours a day, washing and maintaining the dishes and dishwasher daily, able to learn the register and help out where needed.
Line worker: 4-5 hours a day, preparing food, learning the register, serving on the lunch line.
Contact Kathi Espinoza for more information.
Full–time Family and Consumer Science Teacher
Timothy Christian High School is seeking applicants for a full-time Family and Consumer Science teacher for the 2022-23 school year.
- Professional Educators License (PEL) preferred but not required. Must be willing to pursue alternative certification.
- Courses offered: Independent Living, Foods, Clothing, Child Development, Applied Skills
- Develop lesson plans and goals that meet school expectations
- Enrich or modify lessons, curriculum, materials and resources as needed to meet individual student's needs and varying levels of progress
- Conduct formal and informal assessments to evaluate student progress
- Interpret student assessment data for application of instructional methods and monitoring of student progress
- Review student progress via assessments, maintain records of student work, and develop intervention strategies to ensure student success and growth
- Communicate both verbally and in writing with parents and students on progress
- Meet regularly with support teachers, teacher assistants and specialists to discuss individual student's modifications or adaptations, ongoing learning issues, interventions or problems
- Assess work, modify and provide regular feedback
- Set clear expectations for class and manage classroom and school environment applying positive behavior supports and interventions as needed
- Act as role model by encouraging appropriate behaviors that lead to spiritual, social, emotional and physical development
Interested applicants should contact Principal Brad Mitchell at email@example.com