Moms In Prayer
Each Friday morning that school is in session, a group of parents meet in the High School Conference room from 8:30 a.m. to 9:30 a.m. to pray for their children and schools. Free child-care is graciously provided by Timothy High School students. Not comfortable praying out loud? Not a problem! You can pray along silently – you will never be pressured to pray. The Moms In Prayer group “prays the scriptures”. What is prayed inside the room, stays inside the room. Period. Confidentiality is very important to the Moms In Prayer organization.
The purpose of Moms In Prayer International is to encourage mothers and others to meet and to pray regularly for children and schools. Our vision is that every school in the world would be covered with prayer. We desire to be a positive support and encouragement for public and private schools, praying that our schools may be guided by biblical values and high moral standards.
Over the years God’s tangible, specific answers to our prayers have show His faithfulness in matters great and small. Lives have been changed, hearts have been changed. Come pray with us and see what God can do!
The Purpose of Moms In Prayer
- To stand in the gap for our children through prayer.
- To pray that our children will receive Jesus as Lord and Savior, then stand boldly in their faith.
- To pray for teachers and staff.
- To provide support and encouragement to moms who carry heavy burdens for their children.
- To pray that our schools may be directed by Biblical values and high moral standards.
- To be an encouragement and a positive support to our schools
We’d love to have you join us any Friday morning, beginning at 8:30 a.m. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact Sherry Gaskill 630-248-0502 and Janice Mattox 630-903-6136 for more information
If you are not praying for your child, who is?