Timothy Christian Middle School is seeking an aide to assist with choral rehearsals for their Middle School Choral program, grades 7-8. The choirs include:
- MS Baritone choir of developing tenors and basses
- MS Treble choir of unchanged voices
Safety protocols are in place. Students are masked, at least 6 feet apart, and medical grade air purifiers run during rehearsals.
The position requires the following:
- Availability Monday, Wednesday, and Friday afternoons.
- Ability to work collaboratively with the director and accompanist.
- Ability to read choral music.
- Ability to play the piano.
- Ability to sing in tune and model head voice/falsetto
- Ability to engage and manage a classroom of middle school students.
- A 4-year degree from an accredited institution, preferably in Music Education or Choral Conducting.
- Minimum of 1 year teaching experience.
- Choral experience