Dear K–11th Grade Parents,
By the grace of God we are halfway through the school year! It is hard to believe, but we are already planning for the ‘21-’22 school year. Because of our commitment to Christ-centered education, in-person learning, and our recognition as a National Blue Ribbon school, we have wait pools for many classes already. But don’t worry, as a current family you have the opportunity to re-enroll your child(ren) before we offer spots to new families.
Re-enrollment for K–11th grade families begins today and will close January 31. To complete the process, please log into your account here: LOGIN
- It’s recommended that you use a laptop or desktop computer (not a tablet or phone) and use Chrome or Firefox.
- Re-enrollment requires a $100 deposit per student, which will be applied to your ‘21-’22 tuition.
- Your account will be charged a $500 capital maintenance fee (per family), which can be paid monthly along with tuition payments.
- If you think you will need busing next year, please select it when you re-enroll. You can always cancel it later. The busing fee for next year will be $500 for one student, $1000 for two or more students, and capped at $1000 per family.
- Please email me with any questions email@example.com
It is worth noting again that there was a system-weighted 2% increase in tuition for the 2021-2022 school year. This small increase helps keep Timothy among the most affordable in the Chicagoland private school arena of similar size and programming, while offering an overall superior Blue Ribbon school experience. At Timothy, we’ve always achieved one of the rarest attributes for any organization: “more with less.”
This year perhaps more than any other year, you will want to enroll by the January 31 deadline. We receive applications every day and the wait pool for many classes continues to grow! Please reserve your child’s spot for the 2021-2022 school year today! We will begin enrolling new families on February 1.
Thank you for investing in a Christ-centered education. We are sending our leaders and difference makers into dark places to bring light into the world.
Director of Admissions