SUMMER CARE 2018
Timothy Christian provides summer care for students during the months of June, July and August.
TCS Summer Care Policies and Procedures
The summer care program is available to current and returning TCS students entering Kindergarten through completed 6th grade.
Any day your child will not attend a scheduled session, please email Parker@timothychristian.com.
Illness and Medication Policy:
If your child becomes ill, he/she will be accompanied away from the group until picked up by a designated adult. Emergency situations and administration of medicine will follow TCS guidelines.
Open Door Policy:
Parents are invited to visit the program at any time.
There is a $50 per child non-refundable registration fee to reserve your spot in Summer Care. This fee will be applied toward your first month’s payment. This payment needs to be made by April 27, 2018.
Regular care camp fees are $150/week (for 5 days/wk). Morning extended care (7:00-9:00 a.m.) is $5/hr, and afternoon extended care (3:00-6:00 p.m.) is $5/hr. Occasional care is $8/hr.
Weekly pricing from 9:00 AM–3:00 PM
- 1 day/wk- $30.00
- 2 days/wk- $60.00
- 3 days/wk- $90.00
- 4 days/wk- $120.00
- 5 days/wk- $150.00
Payment schedule is as follows:
- June payments are due June 22nd
- July payments are due July 20th
- August payments are due August 24th
If a payment has not been received by the date listed, your child will not be allowed to attend camp until it is paid in full.
There are no discounts or refunds for short months, sickness, vacations, or days off. Checks should be made payable to “Timothy Christian Schools.” Any account that has a check returned as NSF will have a $25 penalty charged to the account.
*Any family that has more than one regularly enrolled child in the summer program will receive a 10% discount.
Your payment includes all field trips, and two snacks throughout the day at camp.
Late Pick Up Policy:
There is a $2/minute charge starting at 6pm and a $5/minute charge starting at 6:10 pm. This policy is strictly enforced and lateness will not be tolerated.
Other Rules and Regulations
- When you are dropping your child off, please enter through door #12. We will be in the Mini Gym. When you pick your child up, please come to the same door. There will be a sign on the door indicating where we are in the building if we are not in the Mini Gym in the afternoon. As things change due to construction, emails regarding drop off and pick up will be sent home.
- We spend a lot of time outside, so please make sure to send sunscreen with your child.
- Please ensure that your child brings along a pair of gym shoes for playing on the playground.
- We will have DEAR (Drop Everything And Read) time every day for about 45 minutes. Please send a book along with your child as our classroom library is limited.
- You may have your child sign up for other camps that Timothy offers during the summer (sports camps, etc.). On Field Trip days you may choose to have them attend the field trip, or you must make arrangements for your child to be picked up after their camp is dismissed.
- Please send your child with a lunch every day. We will provide two snacks for your children, one in the morning and one in the afternoon. On Field Trip Days, please send your child with a sack lunch.